Welcome to Beechtree!
We are glad to have you with us!
On the day of admission, the new resident or resident’s representative (preferably power-of-attorney) is expected to complete paperwork with the Business Office, as well as with the social worker. Please expect to spend about 1 hour with each on paperwork.
Please bring the following with you on day of admission:
- Power of Attorney papers
- Health Care Proxy
- Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST)
- Living Will – Non Hospital DNR
- Medicare and Health Insurance Cards
- If private pay – bring check for 1st 30 days
- Immunization records if available
- Eyeglass prescription or information regarding eyeglasses, if available
- Any information regarding new resident’s social history, i.e. information regarding parent, siblings, education, employment, military service history
- At least 7-10 days of clothing (must be able to withstand high heat laundry)
- Rubber soled shoes or sneakers
- Equipment such as wheelchair or walker if resident has them and has been using them
- Underwear, socks and, pajamas if desired
- Cable ready television 19” to 22”
RESIDENT MAY BRING:
- Twin-sized bedspread or comforter
- A few knick-knacks (items that will help provide a “home-like” atmosphere)
- Recliner chair (electric or manual; must have fire-retardant tags)
For more information, please contact our Director of Admissions at (607) 273-4166.
Beechtree Center For Rehabilitation & Nursing
318 South Albany Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
t. (607) 273-4166
f. (607) 277-7004
Click to view Non-Discrimination Clause.