Beechtree Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
Presents an Awesome Opportunity for a Nursing Career
Certified Nursing Assistant Training
Beechtree Center offers a unique orientation and mentoring program. We welcome the experienced Certified Nursing Assistant to a facility that is excited to have you part of the team.
If having a healthcare career is important to you and you are interested in learning more about what Beechtree Center can offer, then contact one of our Nurse Recruiters today!
Are you ready to make the move and JOIN our Team? We want to meet you!
Beechtree Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patient/Resident Advocate
- Providing Activities of Daily Living care
- Providing comfort to residents/patients
- Infection prevention
- Interacting and engaging with residents/patients and their families
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Certification as a CNA
- Ability to work in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- An eagerness to make a difference in your resident’s/patient’s lives.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Beechtree Center offers flexible schedules
- Excellent wages that recognize prior experience
- Generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and personal time
- Contribution toward health insurance
- Contribution to 401K
- Supportive work environment
- Long Term Care and Sub Acute Rehabilitation Opportunities
- Discounts at Valvoline, AAA Travel, and Verizon Wireless
Beechtree Center For Rehabilitation & Nursing
318 South Albany Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
t. (607) 273-4166
f. (607) 277-7004